There’s no party like a plant-based PARTY! We are thrilled to support the Plant Based Party for the Planet: Summer Edition, which is raising donations for two incredible organizations, SupportAndFeed & Reverb.org
Support And Feed, is an initiative created to help those in need during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond in three ways.
- Provide support for Los Angeles, New York, and Philadelphia plant-based restaurants who are suffering as a result of the current pandemic
- Provide support for vetted charitable organizations & marginalized groups who have been greatly impacted by the crisis such as children’s charities, homeless & domestic abuse shelters, food banks, family & senior centers, first responders and hospital workers.
- To raise awareness and educate on the importance of a plant-based diet for the health of the planet and to influence programs that feed those in need to provide at least 50% plant-based meals.
Reverb.org, tackles the environmental and social issues we face, empowering millions of individuals to take action toward a better future for people and the planet, by UNITING around the music WE love!
How Can I participate in the Summer Edition of Plant Based Party For the Planet?
- Make or order a 100% plant-based meal from your favorite restaurant
- Take a photo or video
- Share on social media from July 24 – 26 and tag #plantbasedparty
What if I missed the Party?
If you find this post after July 26th, you can still play along. Consider incorporating Meatless Mondays into your lifestyle. You can find lots of resources and tasty recipes on their website.
The party always goes on! Support your local restaurants. If you’re looking for a local vegan or vegetarian restaurant near you, Happy Cow is my favorite app when I’m traveling and looking for something new in my neighborhood.